Monday to Saturday
Dorset BH23 2BT
+44 (0)1202 489361
How do I run a Fundraising Tombola game?
- Check the contents of the game before your event; make sure you have everything listed!
- Display ALL YOUR PRIZES when running your game. The more prizes your audience sees to win, the more they’re likely to play!
- Always order enough sets to make a good display – you will sell many more tickets! Unused prizes can be returned for credit.
- Paint your volunteers faces or dress them in Fancy Dress and see the extra interest this generates!
- Make sure your volunteers are kept well fed and watered! Their energy & enthusiasm on the day can make a real difference to how much money you raise!
- Buy some Lollies as extra consolation prizes for disappointed little ones!
- Your volunteers should call out “Buy a ticket – try and win a prize!” When someone wins, shout out “WE HAVE A WINNER!!!” and attract more people to your game, more atmosphere = more profit!
- Where possible, volunteers should stand out in front and to the side of their stalls with baskets when selling tickets.
- Make your stall/pitch/table as eye-catching as possible by decorating it with bunting etc, more atmosphere = more profit! Why not play some music at your stall; it’s a great way of attracting more customers!
- Buy individual items as raffle prizes to raffle off at the end of your event to raise even more money… see our raffle tickets!
- Consider purchasing extra star prizes, just in case your biggest prize is won earlier than expected. If you are left with prizes at the end they can still be used as raffle prizes!
- Take some bin liners with you and use them as rubbish bins for used tickets – this stops littering and makes clearing up easier after your event… and is environmentally friendly!
What is SALE or RETURN?
We give a FULL REFUND on all unused tombola game prizes! When returning unused tombola game prizes please include your customer code, name, address, contact number and a list of the items being returned. All we ask is that you pay for the return carriage! Better still why not sell off or raffle unclaimed products for profit!
What is Stand Up Bingo?
Another fun alternative to traditional bingo is to slip in a couple of games of stand up bingo during your event. You may wish to start the evening off using this format as the players have all just settled down with markers poised only to be told that they don’t need them for the first game. The easiest way is to get all the players to carefully rip out the relevant colour book (if they are playing with more than 1 booklet then ask them to rip the top one out) and then to stand up with the ticket in their hand. As the first number is called out any players with that number in their booklet must sit down and are therefore out of the game. As play progresses so the number of players still standing reduces and then the fun begins as they then start looking around to see who they are still up against. If you get down to the final 2 or 3 still in the game and the number drawn means that they all sit down ask them to stand up again and then play on until a winner is declared. These games are usually quick to play, useful if you need to vacate the premises by a certain time.