100 Duck Race
A fun game for both children & adults too, whose little duck will cross the finishing line first? Each duck measures 6cm, pack of 100. Click below for Duck Race Top Tips
A fun game for both children & adults too, whose little duck will cross the finishing line first? Each duck measures 6cm, pack of 100.
100 DUCK RACE - Top Tips
1. Number your Ducks on the base with waterproof pen.
2. Advertise your event well, with details of prize(s) and race times.
3. Clearly mark the start and finish lines and place volunteers along
the bank to ensure safety of spectators and to see fair play!
4. You should contact your local authority to obtain permission to hold
a Duck Race and your insurance company in case Public Liability Insurance
5. If you sell your tickets in advance be sure to include your race times.
6. You do not need to “sell” all 100 Ducks at one time – you can have a race
with only 20 or 50 Ducks if you wish – and run several races.
7. Use a net or bag to hold the Ducks at the start line. Release all of the
Ducks at the same time, making sure there is a designated volunteer
to note the number of the winning Duck.
8. You will need some volunteers at the finish line with fishing nets and
buckets to catch all of the Ducks.
9. Announce the number of the prize winning Duck and prize won so that
you encourage more participants for the next race!